Job Title : Front Office
Reports to : Office Administrator
Position Summary :
Planning and coordinating the daily activities of the front office staff ensuring proper coverage always. Ensure compliance with HIPAA/OSHA standards. Identify problems and make recommendations for resolutions. Exhibit values of integrity and compassion.
- Report to clinical coordinator or practice administrator
- Perform nursing procedures under supervision of physician or physician assistant
- Assist physician and physician assistant in exam rooms
- Escort patients to exam rooms, interviews patients, measure vital signs, including weight, blood pressure, pulse, temperature, and document all information in patient’s chart
Pioneer Peak Orthopedics is looking for a qualified Physician Assistant to join our rapidly growing team.
Physician Assistant Job Duties :
- Contributes to physician's effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range patient care issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing physician directives.
- Assesses patient health by interviewing patients; performing physical examinations; obtaining, updating, and studying medical histories.
- Determines abnormal conditions by administering or ordering diagnostic tests, such as x-rays, electrocardiograms, and laboratory studies; interpreting test results.